About the Journal
Archive of Mechanical Engineering is an international journal publishing works of wide significance, originality and relevance in most branches of mechanical engineering. The journal is peer-reviewed and is published both in electronic and printed form. Archive of Mechanical Engineering publishes original papers which have not been previously published in other journal, and are not being prepared for publication elsewhere. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation. The journal accepts papers in English.
Archive of Mechanical Engineering is an Open Access journal. The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Original high quality papers on the following topics are preferred:
- Mechanics of Solids and Structures,
- Fluid Dynamics,
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Combustion,
- Machine Design,
- Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering,
- Robotics, Automation and Control,
- Mechatronics and Micro-mechanical Systems,
- Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering,
- Heat and Power Engineering.
All submissions to the AME should be made electronically via Editorial System - an online submission and peer review system at: https://www.editorialsystem.com/ame
More detailed instructions for Authors can be found there.